1.    #1  
    I often receive e-mails with attached pdf-files on my Treo 600. But I can't open these attached pdf-files with the Adobe Reader for Palm. Is there anybody who can give me a hint to solve the problem?

Thanks.
    Susanne
    PDF's need to be synced with the Adobe Reader for Palm on the PC. There is no native pdf reader for the Treo. After being sync'ed you can read them
    Documents to Go (dataviz.com) will read PDF (Adobe Acrobat) files, along with Word, Excel and others.
    Quote Originally Posted by drrjv
    Documents to Go (dataviz.com) will read PDF (Adobe Acrobat) files, along with Word, Excel and others.
    not natively, they have to go through a conversion first.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    not natively, they have to go through a conversion first.
    DocsToGo 7 supposedly supports text based PDF attachments. I have this app but haven't tried it. I'll test it when I have time and report back.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Just tried it. No, DocsToGo 7 CANNOT open PDF attachments. How disappointing.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I specifically purchased Docs To Go 7 because of it's claims to be able to support .pdf attachments. I was also very disappointed.

How do you "sync with the Adobe Reader for Palm"? I will go searching for that product. It is an extra step though, uggghhhh.
    Not only is it another step, but you have to stop by your PC before you can read them. To start looking go to www.adobe.com
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Not only is it another step, but you have to stop by your PC before you can read them. To start looking go to www.adobe.com

Talk about being behind the times. This should be addressed by P1 right now. If they want the Treo to be taken as a serious business tool it should be able to read a simple pdf file natively. I believe the Sony Clie PDA's had an application that was able to do this called Picsel.
    Adobe used to have a service where you could email the pdf attachment to them and it would return to you as a text file. But I just tried it last week and it didn't work.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    It was called pdf2txt@adobe.com. somebody else should try it.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!