Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Now that I have watched my MNF (great game) and trolled through the 650 rants and placed plenty of my own I feel better now.

So How can we Hack the BT and Wifi to unlock its full ability? If they can break it Someone out there can fix it.

come on this is TREOCENTRAL they are playing with!
    Last edited by g.711; 10/26/2004 at 12:39 AM.
    You know its gonna happen. People are hacking GSM to work with CDMA or vise versa, why not bluetooth?
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Thatís the spirit overcome and conquer, divide and defeat, mass, merge and show the rest of the world the secret power of POS, Open code, unfettered programmers
    Freedom
    Help Is on the way!
    Fair and balanced!
    Help us race to Victory!
    We will never forget!
    If one programmer falls WHO will carry the flag!
    Palm or Die!
    Quote Originally Posted by g.711
    Now that I have watched my MNF (great game) and trolled through the 650 rants and placed plenty of my own I feel better now.

So How can we Hack the BT and Wifi to unlock its full ability? If they can break it Someone out there can fix it.

come on this is TREOCENTRAL they are playing with!
    I think Wi-Fi might have to come directly from P1. But Ed Colligan did say there's hope.
    The BT hack is inevitable IMO. When it's available, I'll pick up the Sprint model. If it never materializes, I'll get the GSM.
    I'd wait till the t650 actually comes out before I'd start waving the flag and sounding the horn