Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    that sucks can you remeber how long it was after the release the 600 before they started selling unlocked 600s? thanks

well i got my unlocked treo 600 in nov 2003... when did the sprint 600 come out last yr?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Kai
    I guess I shouldn't even mention verizon
    according to a verizon tech, the 650 isn't in their system. who usually gets one to test.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JOV3
    I remember SPRINT had them forever and not until like 3 or 4 months ago did the GSM wagon jump in. I think t-mobile was only a couple of months ago...
    Actually AT&T has had the Treo 600 since Dec. of last year.

I would not be surprised if AT&T starts carrying the 650 this Dec.
    Quote Originally Posted by spiVeyx
    Actually AT&T has had the Treo 600 since Dec. of last year.

I would not be surprised if AT&T starts carrying the 650 this Dec.
    Better make that Cingular. I hate SBC!
    It could be revealing. Remember that unlike with GSM phones, the CDMA 650s are locked to the selling network. If the Verizon phone follows close on the Sprint and well before the GSM phone, then the strategy looks to be more pro CDMA than pro Sprint.
    PalmOne didn't mention it at the CTIA as one of the carriers "coming soon" so maybe you shouldn't...
    verizon still thinks they're current byofferering their monochrome display, often korean made phones. stupid verizon. and yet, like the abused wife, I keep going back....sigh
    Quote Originally Posted by rayizaac
    At & T had just announced they will be offereing th 650 in December....
    Where is the announcement? Got a link?

Al
    Quote Originally Posted by rayizaac
    At & T had just announced they will be offereing th 650 in December....
    Yes, but will you actually be able to GET one, or just get on a perpetual waiting list. I suspect the latter.
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    My Cingular business rep told me they should have them by mid December at the latest.
    Vince
    Quote Originally Posted by vinman
    My Cingular business rep told me they should have them by mid December at the latest.
    Vince
    Ah, what short memories we all have. It was just a year ago that everyone was assuring us that GSM 600s would be available momentarily. They were late even to first ship but very late satisfying the demand. I expect that Cingular will have one by mid December but that is not the same as general availability. I had my Cingular 600 for weeks before T-Mobile had any. All of T-Mo customers that Cingular did not lock their phones. However, even at that I could not get a phone from Cingular. While mine had Cingular software, I bought it at a premium from a distributor.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12