1.    #1  
    The home button on my T600 used to cycle through the app categories now it dosent. When I press it, the screen flashes like it's going to go to the next category but it stays on the same one. The last thing I installed before I noticed this malfunction was facer launcher, but I unistalled it because I like the original palm interface better. Has anyone experienced a similar problem? Any ideas how to get it back to normal?

I looked through all the options and didnt see anything about the home buttons function, and I'd like to avoid reseting the treo back to factory defaults.

Thanks,
    Dave
    First, try a soft reset.

If that doesn't work, try a warm reset:
    hold the 'up' button on the 5-way nav while you press the reset pin with the stylus. Release the stylus then release the 'up' button.
    This procedure should override any software that starts on a soft reset.

If your home button works now, you probably have a conflict with another app... from here, it's a process of elimination.

If the reset doesn't work, I'm stumped.
    www.gsmworld.com
    same problem here, home button doesn't cycle through different categories after installing and uninstalling facer.

i don't seem able to perform a warm reset, only a soft-reset (how i know for sure whether i'm doing the former or the latter?)

dclutter1 did you get to solve the problem?