1.    #1  
    I just received this email from pluggedIn:

The palmOne 4.0 SDK for the Treo 650 and Tungsten T5 is now available on PluggedIn!

palmOne and the PluggedIn Program are pleased to announce development tools and resources for the new Treo 650 and Tungsten T5. The palmOne 4.0 SDK and simulators for these devices are now available to members of the PluggedIn Program. They can be found by logging in to PluggedIn, going to the Developer Community page and typing "SDK 4 0" in the search field, or by setting the Resource Type filter to SDK, on the Development Resources page. (Do not specify a device type, as the SDK applies to more than one device.)

Please note that the 4.0 SDK is backward compatible to all our current palmOne devices. And, it is strongly recommended that you refer to the SDK ReadMe document for important information on this release.

Best Regards,

palmOne Technical Support and the PluggedIn Team

To be removed from this list, please log in to your PluggedIn account at http://pluggedin.palmone.com/regac/pluggedin/login.jsp and go to 'My Account' to update your email preferences.

This probably will get shuffled to the developer's corner, but I haven't been reading that near as much as this room...I've been playing with it for a few minutes, and it reminds me of playing with the 600 simulator last year. Memories.
    Great find! Thanks for the info!
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    Has anyone has problems getting around the PalmOne PlugedIn today? I am trying to download the SDK but there are some errors on the pages.

Can someone email the SDK? or a link to another location where i can download it?

Thanks, Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about