1.    #1  
    Does anybody know where to get the ac adapter for the
    treo 300 charging cradle? I have the cradle and it does the hot sync but it will not charge my phone
    radio shack sells a 'universal adapter' that has adjustable voltage and interchangeable tips. it's a great thing to have around anyway, but bring the cradle with you because it will have the specs and the plug so you can match it up before you buy.

other than that, try ebay. you might be able to pick one up cheap from somebody who's phone died or something
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    I bought a universal cable that Hot synch's, charges and has a car adapter for $2.99 plus shipping on EBay. It charges from a powered USB port and works great for me.
    yeah, i have one of those and it's great. saves me carrying the a/c adapter when i go on trips-just plug it into my laptop that's always set up anyway...

i also got a battery backup on ebay for the 300... you put in 4 aa batteries and you can run the treo or give it a charge. sort of a failsafe.
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.