Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just received a VM confirming my registration for the 9/26 treoroadshow meeting tomorrow in SF. It was a reminder that registration started at 2:00... and that when registering I should be sure to ask how I could get 50% off a Treo Smartphone.... I wonder which treo smartphone... Could it be the 650? Anyone else get a call like this?
    Nope - no call yet. Kinda late to be doing this, huh??
    Quote Originally Posted by MizVivienne
    Nope - no call yet. Kinda late to be doing this, huh??
    i got a call from them the day b4 techXpo.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    so, if we still have the promo from an earlier expo, I wonder....
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
  5. 7ss
    They called me this morning to remind about tomorrow. I was told discounts were only for the Treo 600 but I guess we find out for sure tomorrow. The 650 is not available on the Vienna Channels page that lists the CTIA show.
    And if it's only for the Treo 600, it likely won't be much of a deal. 50% off of the original list price?

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    I went to the roadshow in nyc. It was $199 for the T600. I'm getting mine on Wed.
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx2k
    I went to the roadshow in nyc. It was $199 for the T600. I'm getting mine on Wed.
    I too was at the NYC show. The 650 was on the Vienna Channels page, listed as available for DEMO only. I registered to do a demo w/ the 650 & received an eMail confirmation, but they have not been in touch with me within 48 hours-- which the confirmation noted. I left a message this afternoon at the contact number they provided, but still haven't heard from anyone yet.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    I'm still holding on mine to see if I can get the 650 @ discounted.. I don't see the option to grab the 650 - even as demo on Vienna's page... where did you see it?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack45208
    I too was at the NYC show. The 650 was on the Vienna Channels page, listed as available for DEMO only. I registered to do a demo w/ the 650 & received an eMail confirmation, but they have not been in touch with me within 48 hours-- which the confirmation noted. I left a message this afternoon at the contact number they provided, but still haven't heard from anyone yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by cue79
    I'm still holding on mine to see if I can get the 650 @ discounted.. I don't see the option to grab the 650 - even as demo on Vienna's page... where did you see it?
    If you haven't checked back on Vienna's page, you should. I used my info from the NY show and ordered a Treo 650 (for $349) and got the usual confirmation 5 minutes later. We'll see what happens with the telephone follow up. There's another thread on this issue somewhere.
    too bad its only for Sprint for now
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    someone remind me of the link and the code?

nevermind, got it

www.viennachannels.com/palmoneevents
    coupon code: mobiletreo

now, since i am waiting for the gsm version should i order the demo and return it?

the exp date on these things seem to end way b4 we will see a gsm version.
    Last edited by Felipe; 10/26/2004 at 05:15 PM.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Order the Sprint version and sell it on eBay!
    So, was the code for the San Francisco show the same or are they show specific?
    Ordered mine for $349. Got the P1 coupon in SF. Code is treoctia
    How likely do you think they will do the following?

http://67.18.75.158/faq.php?P=events

How do I qualify for the Mobile Solutions Road Show promotional purchase and/or demo offers?
    You must be an actual registered attendee at one of the palmOne Mobile Solutions Road Show events. All orders will be cross-checked against an actual attendance list and only those on the list will have their order fulfilled.
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by techjunkie
    How likely do you think they will do the following?
    Several people have been denied their orders already by not attending and attempting to use the coupon.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...2&postcount=92
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...4&postcount=93
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...4&postcount=94
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...9&postcount=98
  18. 7ss
    At the SF roadshow they actually required you fill out the evaluation form with your contact info to be eligible for the discount. Just registering online was not sufficient.
    Does anyone here know if there are any other road shows coming up in the near future??? I travel frequently and need to see if I can find one on my travels. Is there a list posted somewhere??
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ishiffrin
    Does anyone here know if there are any other road shows coming up in the near future??? I travel frequently and need to see if I can find one on my travels. Is there a list posted somewhere??
    Thanks
    http://www.treoroadshow.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast