Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Outstanding! I already plan to attend the Road show in Washingoton DC 11.18.2004

Buying to T650 for $349.00 can't get any better than that!!!! Am I dreaming or is this real?
    Quote Originally Posted by ishiffrin
    Does anyone here know if there are any other road shows coming up in the near future??? I travel frequently and need to see if I can find one on my travels. Is there a list posted somewhere??
    Thanks
    Here's what's showing on PalmOne's website:

October 28, 2004 palmOne Treo Roadshow - Long Beach, CA
    November 4, 2004 palmOne Treo Roadshow - Dallas, TX
    November 9, 2004 palmOne Treo Roadshow - Chicago
    November 11, 2004 palmOne Treo Roadshow - Boston
    November 16, 2004 palmOne Treo Roadshow - New York
    November 18, 2004 palmOne Treo Roadshow - DC
    Quote Originally Posted by yitzchakis1
    Outstanding! I already plan to attend the Road show in Washingoton DC 11.18.2004

Buying to T650 for $349.00 can't get any better than that!!!! Am I dreaming or is this real?
    You are not dreaming. While the show's free, but the seating is limited, hence its first-come first-serve. Think of exposure they are getting out of this. Any IT manager that comes to the show will potentially think twice before buying a blackberry for his company.
    I am planning on going to the Boston road show- afternoon session.

Boston, MA Thursday, 11/11/2004

Hyatt Regency Boston, Financial District
    One Avenue de Lafayette
    Boston, MA 02111

What's the scoop on logistics driving from CT? Where the best place to park etc? Anyone want to car pool? Not familiar with the area so any info appreciated.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    How did anyone find out about the ViennaChannels link in the first place? As someone else pointed out somewhere here in TC, the link is a bit suspicious. I'm attending the 11/16 NYC show, and I REALLY want a discounted 650, but I'm concerned about the site's legitimacy.
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by emen8
    How did anyone find out about the ViennaChannels link in the first place? As someone else pointed out somewhere here in TC, the link is a bit suspicious. I'm attending the 11/16 NYC show, and I REALLY want a discounted 650, but I'm concerned about the site's legitimacy.
    The link is given on the coupon you receive after attending a session. The link is not really that suspicious... it's not the first time a big company has outsourced to manage orders/registrations.
    You guys are confusing me. What is the consensus at this point? Can you get the 50% off the Treo 650, or just the Treo 600? Thanks
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert K.
    You guys are confusing me. What is the consensus at this point? Can you get the 50% off the Treo 650, or just the Treo 600? Thanks
    The coupon is for Treo 600s on all platforms, and to-date the Sprint Treo 650 is also available for order. The GSM 650 is not on the Vienna site (yet, anyway), and there is no guarantee you will be able to get a discounted GSM 650 before the expiration date on the coupon (11/30).
    im not in a big business or anything of that nautre? will i still be able to go to the roadshow and ge the discount?
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeos
    im not in a big business or anything of that nautre? will i still be able to go to the roadshow and ge the discount?
    Sure, anyone can go... hopefully the 3 hr presentation won't bore you to tears.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert C. Lee
    The coupon is for Treo 600s on all platforms, and to-date the Sprint Treo 650 is also available for order. The GSM 650 is not on the Vienna site (yet, anyway), and there is no guarantee you will be able to get a discounted GSM 650 before the expiration date on the coupon (11/30).
    Thanks Albert. I saw that a little while ago. I am a Sprint user, so that's good news.
    Robert
    Please visit my moblog, Robert-O-Rama
    Quote Originally Posted by Albert C. Lee
    Sure, anyone can go... hopefully the 3 hr presentation won't bore you to tears.
    sweet. i want to get all the info on the 650 before i get it so i can use it to its full potential
    Your choice. 600 is $249, 650 is $349
    Is there any way somebody could sign in twice, once for themselves, and once for someone else on the boards who is not close to any of the shows? Or, do the Treo Police make sure you only sign in once.

(a five hour drive from Louisville to Chicago just doesn't justify saving a couple hundred bucks)
  15. brl
    I live in LA and might can make the afternoon one tomorrow in Long Beach, but couldn't do all day. Are they separate? Do you have to go to both, or can you go to either? Do you have to stay to the end? Does anyone know more in detail how it works?

Thanks.
    Brent
    brl@usa.net
    Quote Originally Posted by brl
    I live in LA and might can make the afternoon one tomorrow in Long Beach, but couldn't do all day. Are they separate? Do you have to go to both, or can you go to either? Do you have to stay to the end? Does anyone know more in detail how it works?

Thanks.
    Brent
    brl@usa.net

they are separate.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by brl

Thanks.
    Brent
    brl@usa.net
    They are the same thing -- you only need to go to one.

You do have to stay until the end to get the coupon.
    Actually, why couldn't someone "game" the system? Since P1's fulfillment house checks the registration lists generated via the on-line registration against the Treo order, all one would need do is to register for a session, not attend, receive the promo coupon code from someone that actually did attend, place the order for the Treo on the fulfillment house's site and voila...price reduced T650.
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by enagel
    Actually, why couldn't someone "game" the system? Since P1's fulfillment house checks the registration lists generated via the on-line registration against the Treo order, all one would need do is to register for a session, not attend, receive the promo coupon code from someone that actually did attend, place the order for the Treo on the fulfillment house's site and voila...price reduced T650.
    Except they check attendance.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I doubt this "deal" is going to last much longer- too many people are trying to bend the rules- the coupon on ebay is just an example of whats to come- see you in long beach tomorrow!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast