Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Does anyone know whether the Calendar or Contacts applications have been updated (i.e., being able to see categories of events in calendar or having a birthdate field under contacts)?
    will be the same as T|3 and T|5
    not too sure what kind of PIM is used on them
    These are the enhanced PIM's that are designed to sync almost all of the contact fields in Outlook. The calendar app is pretty basic but does have a Today screen that is supposedly "wallpaper" ready.

I have a T3 and I assume that they will be the same with possible minor tweaks. They aren't the low end version of Pimlico Datebk3 apps that were on the 600 but they are similar.

Tasks take the place of ToDo's and these are minor tweaks. The real advantage is the Contacts program storing multiple phone numbers and nearly all of the contac fields from Outlook.

This will enable it to appeal to more "corporate" types.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RSGMOOSE
    These are the enhanced PIM's that are designed to sync almost all of the contact fields in Outlook. The calendar app is pretty basic but does have a Today screen that is supposedly "wallpaper" ready.

I have a T3 and I assume that they will be the same with possible minor tweaks. They aren't the low end version of Pimlico Datebk3 apps that were on the 600 but they are similar.

Tasks take the place of ToDo's and these are minor tweaks. The real advantage is the Contacts program storing multiple phone numbers and nearly all of the contac fields from Outlook.

This will enable it to appeal to more "corporate" types.
    But does it have the ability to attach a picture to each contact like the Zire 72?
    bnishida: Yes, it does. See the thread about images from Simulator:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=60373