1.    #1  
    So the Treo 650 has a new and improved camera. But will it include a filter which sees right through clothes like this phone: http://news.com.com/Peeping+Tom+filt...3-5425105.html

That camera would make the Treo sell well!
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    i clicked on the link and there was a story but no pictures! what a ripoff!
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    i would sooooo be there
    I think the Treo 669 is gonna support that
    we can call it the treoXray
    Sorry about the typing errors; I'm all thumbs.
    wonder how long until somebody starts retro-fitting these things and selling them on Ebay?
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebar99
    I think the Treo 669 is gonna support that
    No, no, Treo 666

same story, with a photo of the Vodaphone V602
    http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives...daphone_v.html
    not pictures of the PHONE, silly...
    Wasn't that a prob with some of the Sony CyberShot cameras?
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey
    I think it was a problem with some of the nightvision camcorders they had.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey
    Called a "problem" for some but a "benefit" for most on their nightvision camcorders. I have one, especially great for the nipples throught he shear fabric.
    what where did you buy it?
    cglaguna, I dare you to put that camcorder on eBay
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Be wary of clciking on strange links. The one above appears at first glance to go to news.com, but it actually goes to something called com.com. That may be legitimate, or it may be a good place to catch a drive-by virus. In any case, lust is one of the seven deadly sins. You've been warned.
    Quote Originally Posted by tangible
    Be wary of clciking on strange links. The one above appears at first glance to go to news.com, but it actually goes to something called com.com. That may be legitimate, or it may be a good place to catch a drive-by virus. In any case, lust is one of the seven deadly sins. You've been warned.

news.com owns the "com" domain.

type in www.news.com and you are fowared to news.com.com.

confusing, but cute.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.