Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx2k
    I received my Verizon T600 from Viennachannels today. Unfortunately, they won't allow me to trade it in for a T650.
    I'm sorry to hear you can't exchange it for the 650, racer.
    Thank you for sticking by your guns when everyone else doubted you and proving that the site is legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChrigel
    Here is the coupon. I hope you can read it.

Just FYI, there's no way in HELL i'm putting any of my information into that form.

1) It's not secure
    2) It's redirected to an IP address
    3) Said IP address is owned by "theplanet.com" which is a web hosting company
    4) The form was made in front page
    5) It's not secure

Question... can you buy multiple treos at a discount?
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfbeast
    One per person.
    Quote Originally Posted by MHR
    Sure is.

If it's a scam, PalmOne is in on it and pushing it. In other words, NO SCAM.
    Biting my bitter tongue.
    MHR - thanks for the notes and info. I'm enrolled to attend the roadshow in Long Beach tomorrow - so you've given me some answers to questions that I had, and ideas for additional questions to pose to them. I also have some questions to pose to my Sprint Business rep over the upgrade options from the 600 to the 650.

At this point there aren't a lot of incentives to move if the cost is too great - but I have also been beating on Sprint and Palm1 over the misrepresentation that they did on the 600 regarding promising BT and WiFi while knowing that both technologies were impossible. Sprint has admitted that they will try to accomodate me but it will involve some out of pocket costs - but PalmOne hasn't been very helpful at all.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Just registered for the Dallas Show. I sure hope it works out for the GSM phones because that's what I need. Time will tell...
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx2k
    I received my Verizon T600 from Viennachannels today. Unfortunately, they won't allow me to trade it in for a T650.

Sorry to hear that.

But with the money you make on ebay, it pretty much equals the same discount as they are offering on the 650.
    Do the math.
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfbeast
    One per person, with one exception. If you work for an organization who is willing to allow one of their third party vendors install thier product (Avocent, Goodlink, Seven... for one month, you can buy up to 5 at the $349 price.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12