1.    #1  
    I am poised to buy a new device...this may be the one..but that is a lot of money... what I want to know rock solid for sure is:

1) will it sync with entourage in office 2004 on a mac? if so how? and what about the project manager?

2) will the SD card support a wi fi addition card?

Client Testimonial Videos
    3) can i transfer from a mac and will it play quicktime videos with (possibly with kinoma player) so that you can actually clearly hear the words of my client testimonials I made in quicktime? Again, can you hear the words on the video played on the phone on the speaker phone?

Thanks for your help...

All constructive, comments, links, prices, welcome,,,

iZ
    1) Possibly. With some limitations I am sure on PM.

2) NO NO NO!. No way.

3) Yes, with Kinoma. You need to spend time to re-encode. Audio is nice quality though.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=ideawizard2]I am poised to buy a new device...this may be the one..but that is a lot of money... what I want to know rock solid for sure is:

1) will it sync with entourage in office 2004 on a mac? if so how? and what about the project manager?

Absolutely you can Sync with Entourage 2004. Most importantly is to get the "newest" (but free) conduit from Micro$oft. The old one for the last Office suite will not do the trick. I'm sorry but I cannot address Project Mgr one way or the other. Have not had any experience. Good Luck!