Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    I think the fact I took Seldom Visitor off the ignore list says it all about how ridiculous this supposed "upgrade" is. In keeping with Seldom's thoughts, I hope this phone is never available to "just walk in and buy" at a store near me!

    Geez, I thought politics wwas supposed to make strange bedfellows!
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
  2. #2  
    Please tell me you did not just post that. Is it to late to delete it?
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by speclcajun
    In keeping with Seldom's thoughts, I hope this phone is never available to "just walk in and buy" at a store near me!
    Uh...I think the Treo line, especially this latest one, is cool.

    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $I$'$ve$ $never$ $wished$ $for$ $the$ $Treo$ $650$ $to$ $NOT$ $be$ $available$ $for$ $real$. $Admittedly$, $I$ $may$ $have$ $posted$ $that$ &$quot$;$Announce$&$quot$; $doesn$'$t$ $mean$ &$quot$;$launch$&$quot$; $nor$ &$quot$;$release$&$quot$; $nor$ &$quot$;$available$ $to$ $walk$ $into$ $a$ $store$ $and$ $buy$ $one$&$quot$; $on$ $occasion$.

    But if you CAN and if you are leaning toward getting a Treo device for the first time, go for the 650.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by BssinRVer
    Please tell me you did not just post that. Is it to late to delete it?
    For someone who supposedly is ignoring me, loser, you sure do pay an awful lot of attention to me!

    Now THAT'S entertainment!
  5. #5  
    I will hound you forever. Well maybe not, lately you have been more tolerable.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by BssinRVer
    I will hound you forever. Well maybe not, lately you have been more tolerable.
    Hey! You mess with Seldom, You have to go through ME first!
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by BssinRVer
    I will hound you forever. Well maybe not, lately you have been more tolerable.
    It sounds like the love has returned to this board.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by speclcajun
    Hey! You mess with Seldom, You have to go through ME first!
    Does that mean you want him first or your on his side. I just need to know what I am dealing with here.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    Uh...I think the Treo line, especially this latest one, is cool.

    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $I$'$ve$ $never$ $wished$ $for$ $the$ $Treo$ $650$ $to$ $NOT$ $be$ $available$ $for$ $real$. $Admittedly$, $I$ $may$ $have$ $posted$ $that$ &$quot$;$Announce$&$quot$; $doesn$'$t$ $mean$ &$quot$;$launch$&$quot$; $nor$ &$quot$;$release$&$quot$; $nor$ &$quot$;$available$ $to$ $walk$ $into$ $a$ $store$ $and$ $buy$ $one$&$quot$; $on$ $occasion$.

    But if you CAN and if you are leaning toward getting a Treo device for the first time, go for the 650.
    That is exactly what I intend to do, as soon as it is offered in GSM.
  10. #10  


    Very funny thread
  11. #11  
    This is just another example of how the Treo 650 helps bring people together.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by RawsonDR
    This is just another example of how the Treo 650 helps bring people together.
    Somehow I doubt PalmOne will use it for marketing, though.
  13. Iceman6's Avatar
    Posts
    463 Posts
    Global Posts
    500 Global Posts
    #13  
    :d :d
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    Somehow I doubt PalmOne will use it for marketing, though.

    ROFL

    Would make a good "reality-based" TV commercial.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!

Posting Permissions