1.    #1  
    While many of you on this forum complain about the lack/shortage of wifi, memory, camera, etc on the new Treo 650, I believe that Treo 650ís most significant and impressive improvement is its longer talk time:

ďThe Treo 650 now has an 1800 mAh Lithium Ion removable battery (same capacity battery as the 600). Due to improved power management in the processor and radio modules, there is 25% improved talk time on the CDMA version compared to the 600. Both versions have increased standby times. The CDMA version has 5 hours of talk time, and 300 hours of standby, while the GSM has 6 hours of talk time and 300 hours of standby.Ē

The target market of Treo 650 is not just the early technology adopters; it is also the business customers. Just witness the surging popularity of Blackberries in the last couple of years, and ask yourself, which Blackberry model comes even close to Treo 650ís hardware spec? None! And BB is outselling Treos in the corporate market.

I am a former BB user and one of the things (probably the only thing) about BB that has always impressed me is its battery life. It just keeps going and going and going. Treo 600 holds its own when it comes to battery life, but it still got a way to go before catching BB. Treo 650 is big step in the right direction when its comes to battery life.

Palmone put in a faster processor, a much higher resolution screen, brighter backlit keyboard, and bluebooth, and was able to increase its talk time by 25% by using the same battery without adding too much weight!!! Folks, thatís one incredible engineering achievement, and my hat off to the palmOne team.

Yeah, I want wifi, more memory, and higher resolution camera as well, but I am not willing to have them at the expense of battery life. Treo 650, to me and countless other business people, is first and foremost a business tool, not a toy.

Well done, palmOne.
    You forgot the:

== "Ob-Disclosure: I have a significant stock position in PalmOne".
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    You forgot the:

== "Ob-Disclosure: I have a significant stock position in PalmOne".
    Is this a fact or another one of your "innuendos"?
    I probably would not buy this phone if it did not have a removable battery. As it is, I'm waiting in line.