Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Yes, that will help the 25 of you out there that were. I am more concerned with the thousands of us that would have loved to be beta testers but weren't.
    My original post=I think you should be upgraded for FREE being as how you've been a BETA tester for the 650 for the last year with the 600!!

Quote Originally Posted by gjlowe
    Yes, that will help the 25 of you out there that were. I am more concerned with the thousands of us that would have loved to be beta testers but weren't.
    New to the sarcasm game eh?
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    No...and I don't mean to be rude, I just mean that Sprint should offer an upgrade for everyone, not just beta testers. I think all Treo 600 users, especially those of us that have been using it for a while have pushed this market to new heights and should be rewarded for doing so. I'm sorry if that post came across as rude, I certainly didn't mean it to be. I apologize.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    i think if you have had your Treo 600 replaced more than 4 times you should get a Treo 650 upgrade for $199.00 / more than 6 times $100 / more than 8 times or if you are me you should get one for free.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12