Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    After all the hype and hoopla, the searching and the posting, the leaks and rumors i have to say what i think here.

ive been without my treo for about 2 weeks now since i sold it for a little under $500 with tons of accesories so i could reap benefits.

Im more than little upset now and it annoys me to think how long it may take to get back to the point of perfectly functioning swiss army knife of a treo 600

Software like the mytreo.net voice dialing software and other useful apps may not work with the 650 and of course all my convenient accessories will take a while to catch up as well and cost me to get them back.

we all know our treos out of the box are about as useless as can be so im really wondering at this point how well the software will be compatible. i mean its not like they moved up an OS or changed much of anything except some standard things anyway. seeing as how i sold the 600 and i dont want to buy back all my accessories, i guess i will be getting the 650 but im starting to wonder why i just didnt wait for todays somewhat disappointing news. im glad i didnt ever buy any p1 stock though
    Rotflmao. Eventually you would have to move to another device anyway, so you got the most cash out of your old device. Once you get situated with your new device maybe you will think you did the best thing? Just hope that all your accessary that you will buy with the 650 will work with the next Treo Phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    ive been without my treo for about 2 weeks now since i sold it for a little under $500 with tons of accesories so i could reap benefits.
    Boy! Am I ever glad I did not do that!