1.    #1  
    Hi,
    I see T650 does not support voice dialling out of the box.
    Damn, my first GSM (Samsung SGH600) had this back in 1998...
    Will it be possible to add this as an application?
    Also, for full use of Bluetooth headsets & car installations voice dialling over BT is also a must.
    I hope this will not be as big a problem as enabling the mic for voice recording on T600...

regards
    fortexg
    I had a voice dail phone The Samsung 205 (i think). I used the first week and then quite using it because I had to repeat the voice command several times because it would acknowledge it.
    It depends on how well the phone is built for Voice dialing. I had a Sony Ericsson T616 and it was horrible. I constantly had to repeat myself and tweak the voice tags to get them to work.

I now have a Nokia 6820 and the voice dialing is much more stable. I have been using it for a year and I probably count on one hand the number of times I have had to repeat myself. I use it with my BlueTooth headset and I love it. The only thing it is missing is "redial." I did like that about the T616.

Carey
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  5.    #5  
    Thats great!
    Hope it will also work on T650 through BT...

Quote Originally Posted by JFMw
    News from the front (from beta testers...):

VoiceLauncher is working perfect with Jabra Bluetooth headset!

Jean-Francois.
    Ooops, looks like it already works on BT; but on which device? T650?
    Last edited by fortexg; 10/25/2004 at 09:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fortexg
    Thats great!
    Hope it will also work on T650 through BT...

Ooops, looks like it already works on BT; but on which device? T650?
    It's on the T600 atm, but I don't think the OS is hugely different with the 650, so hopefully it'll work ok
    Animo et Fide