1.    #1  
    Dear all,

I just hope that with the arrival of the Treo 650, the treo 600 forum would still be alive and kicking. I am sure there are some people out there who prefer or can only afford a Treo 600. Myself, for example, is a soon-to-be Treo 600 owner, somewhere between 19 Nov to 30 Nov, after my O'levels.

Thanks all.

(at least we have more memory (1MB more) than the Treo 650 eh...)
    I aint going no where. But seriously, till my business takes off and I am making the big bucks, I won't be making the jump.
    I don't think the 600 forum is going anywhere soon.

Judging by a recent poll, 50% of people are either undecided, or will not make the leap or should I say, small hop from a 600.

Hehe, like the one about the extra 1mb
    www.gsmworld.com
    The 650 isn't that much of a leap, IMHO. And we all know that we should wait for the 700 and it's price reductions before we leap. I'm not here a lot, but I'm not going to be leaving.

Seeya around campus.
    I'm going to wait a little bit. Besides the screen, the 650 is not doing much for me...
  6.    #6  
    Good to hear all that. At least I feel more comfortable about buying Treo 600 now...
    I'll probably go to the 650, but I have two guys in my office that still will have the 600 (one on sprint and one on ATT I think) so I'll be around for both forums.. (I'm the IT guy so I gotta stay up on both)