1.    #1  
    This "advertisement" is very bad. If its supposed to make me want to buy it...all it does is make the people using it look like Asshats.

http://www.prnewswire.com/mnr/palmone/20583/
    am wondering, whether the bluetooth is data ready? *that i could use it as a modem for a laptop?*

and how do you actually play the video? i couldn't get it to work with realplayer/wmp
    That is one cheezy, unprofessional video. If they're smart, they'll burn it.
    lol pretty bad....
    By parts it's fine - this isn't a video made to be played all at once; it's available in full broadcast quality by subscription for news media to play on TV. So like the video of palmone's HQ, or the video of somebody taking a picture of their car. You know - background footage... It's not a video on it's own.

one interesting feature is that this treo has a dial up networking bluetooth setting, where the CDMA ones I saw didn't.. I grabbed a screenshot, and I'm adding it to my hands on article now.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    and doesnt it make you mad that these asshats have gotten to use the 650 before us REAL treo users?!
    Quote Originally Posted by OpenIntro
    and doesnt it make you mad that these asshats have gotten to use the 650 before us REAL treo users?!
    Um. No.

That's how this thing called marketing works usually.

TheHandlessKing
    and asshats? Those are all PalmOne employees - it looks to me like they filmed it on campus.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff