1.    #1  
    http://www.mobileplanet.com/product....ng=1&src=IGCDC

if it's bugging you... spare 2 bills and you've got it taken care of... don't know if it's 100% compatible though... it should be...
    Good post, but it's not worth it to me.
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    There is no way that it will fit with the Antenna sticking out of the Treo 600 or 650... Nice find though!

Timmay
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    guess why it wouldn't work on the treo? hmmm....
    Sort of defeats the purpose doesn't it. If I carry anything extra to take pictures with, it'll be camera not some add-on that I have to fiddle with.

Seriously though, the camera isn't the only let down here. This thing is missing too much. Where's the wi-fi?
    Oooooh another gadget. That would be nice for folx who need the non camera version due to work or would like a removable camera for some reason. Having your phone confiscated for security reasons when you still need access to email and the phone has top be a bummer. It only lists as being compatible with HP phones tho.
  7.    #7  
    Lol.. This Is Just For Giggles...
    A guys....it's an IPAQ camera for an HP.

Good one ultima!
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
  9.    #9  
    ya well, i think it will still work though... SDIO is a standard slot so all the specs should work... of course it won't say "compatible with treo"... but don't take my words for it...
    Quote Originally Posted by ultima16888
    ya well, i think it will still work though... SDIO is a standard slot so all the specs should work... of course it won't say "compatible with treo"... but don't take my words for it...
    Remember the old cereal commercial.....I'm not going to try, no you try it, let's get Mikey to try it.

Except the outcome won't be as "tasty".
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    23MB of memory...

Quote Originally Posted by LordPhong
    guess why it wouldn't work on the treo? hmmm....