Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Midnight which coast??
    Thanks dmax. I'll have my phone ready.
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    Hey did anyone seen this? From Net Shorty's link on Palm One, When you click on compare, the link doesn't work yet, but lists a 720? What is that?

"Already a Treo 600 owner and want to know what's new?"
    javascript:NewNamedWindow('/us/products/smartphones/treo650/whatsnew.html','Treo650WhatsNew','600','720','0')

Is this to keep us guessing?
    I am a newby but I have read the boards for over a year
    I just got off the phone with palmone and they said that they have product ready to ship and that sprint will ship first. It is now in sprints hands when to allow the device on their network. She said that they were shown a video today to train them about the 650 and were also shown the device. whe said it blows the 650 away. That the camera is really great and that it is of higher quality than the 1.3 megapixel they were considering putting in.

Thats it for now folks she also said that I might want to call beack after midnight.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    i dunno maybe thats window size lol
    Good question...I didn't ask (silly me). He stated that it looked like Palm was "updating their international websites first" (whatever that means). I just assume East coast time. He was surprised at seeing the website, but was obviously getting prep'd for the onslaught even as we were talking. But really he was not much help (though very nice about it).
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Hey did anyone seen this? From Net Shorty's link on Palm One, When you click on compare, the link doesn't work yet, but lists a 720? What is that?

javascript:NewNamedWindow('/us/products/smartphones/treo650/whatsnew.html','Treo650WhatsNew','600','720','0')

Nice Catch.

Did anyone notice that Net Shorty's only got 2 posts.....might he or she be a PalmOne employee? Giving TC a heads up?
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Wanna get there through www.PalmOne.com? Do this:

click the stores tab
    go to the treo store
    and boom there it is. done deal.
    This is not a great update from the 600 i am disappointed the camera is pretty much the same as we have now with the addition of Qset and pickem have the movies with movie rec. so where is the upgrade for the camera. It looks like i am getting excited for an upgrade screen and bluetooth that i wont even use. Blazer 4.0 can it be that much better then XXino or webviewer. and Versa mail can that be a big improvement over chatter mail or snapper mail i dont think so. This is comming from a guy who was prepared to purchase the moment it came out starting to have second thoughts.

Fred
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna

ya, like wahili said its the size of the window popup.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    hehe i was kidding before. it is linked up though.

if you go to www.palmone.com
    click the stores tab
    go to the treo store
    and boom there it is. done deal..

http://web.palmone.com/products/comm...0_notify.jhtml

did we really say that exactly the same or did u copy and paste!! LOL
    Like that's the first time someone has done that on here! LOL. Sorry guys.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    the rep said it was a "mistake" to put up the website early and that they wont be on sale tonight for sure.

you know i think im gonna apply for the "mistake" team at palmOne because they must have one. it takes a well organized team to make so many "mistakes"
    Quote Originally Posted by treo-mike

3) Still very unclear is the SD slot will support WiFi...the lack of that info makes me think...NOT. Thanks for the link!
    The front page article on TC says that it wont support WiFi out of the box and Palm One doesn't have any imediate plans to support it. Something about radio conflicts......
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    you know i think im gonna apply for the "mistake" team at palmOne because they must have one. it takes a well organized team to make so many "mistakes"
    Lol!

Yup yup yup!

Ha ha ha!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome
    Where is that "Seldom" Vistor when you need him the most....
    I hope he never comes back.
    i don't even see a compare link... was it removed...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12