Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    just wondering.. is palm ever in the practice of throwing stuff up on their website at midnight for purchase or do they usually wait till after their press releases. i would assume monday but someone had a thread a few weeks ago about refreshing palmOne midnight sunday or something.
    just wondering in case anyone that knows palmones past practices could let me sleep in peace.
  2. BD1
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    If there is a midnight posting, what timezone? What did palm do for the T5?
    just about to ask the same question.

will they wait until the conferance starts or the speeches/presentations are made?

does trecentral have any info now or will they get it all at the conferance?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I would guess tomorrow...but we can all see in under an hour and a half.
    Actually the T5 was released right after 9:00 P.M. (Pacific) on the 3rd....see link http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=58862
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    pa1mOne announced the Tungsten|T5 at 24:00 EST. I anticipate the same will be true for the Treo 650.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    so tonights the nite? better go get a diaper
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    TC 's clock is running a little faster than mine!
    Yes it's fast compared to mine as well.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hair
    pa1mOne announced the Tungsten|T5 at 24:00 EST. I anticipate the same will be true for the Treo 650.
    You mean 0:00 EST. No such time as 24:00