1.    #1  
    Just wondering how many of you keep more than one SD card. I am filling my 512 card pretty quick with Mp3's. I read somewhere that it is not good to go from card to card with the treo. Is this true? I would like to keep my MP3's on one card and the rest of the apps and pics on the other.

What do others do??

Thanks
    I actually have, a 128mb and a 256mb. The 128 I use for work documents and the 256 for my mp3's.
    I have a 1GB card for OGG audio files (35 full length albums in my Treo @ 64kbps!) plus room to spare for documents and school stuff (around 160MB)... because I am mostly listening to music and working on documents (thru Docs To Go 6 Premium Edition or thru computer via Card Export II) and a 512MB for videos (can theoretically store 6 hours of xVid @ 105kbps video 64kbps audio), it rocks!
    Upgrade to the 1 gb. It's easier than carrying several cards and it's getting cheaper every day.
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    I've got a 512 I'm using. Running low on space too. I'm going to hold out for a 1Gb. I'm not worried about the treo when I swap the cards. I just know I'm going to lose one of the cards so I'm sticking with just one.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    I use a 128 and a 512, I swap them out regularly with no issues. Will go to 1GB soon and use all three
    I have a 256 and a 512. I also have an MP3 player that uses SDs so that's why i have two.
    i just buy bigger.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I have a 128 right now....waiting to find a decent deal on a 512 or larger, so I can watch some movies at 5 in the morning when I go and open the gym.
    I have a 32 and a 256 and swap them regularly with no issues in the Treo
    I got a pair of 256MB for $7 after rebates. I had two previous to that. For the most part, I just put music on them. I'd prefer one card, but until 1GB gets to around $30 or $32, I have to go where the value per MB is.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmacfarland
    I got a pair of 256MB for $7 after rebates. I had two previous to that. For the most part, I just put music on them. I'd prefer one card, but until 1GB gets to around $30 or $32, I have to go where the value per MB is.

Where did you get a 256 MB SD card for $7 after rebate? That's a super deal!
    Million Dollar Bills, anyone?

<a href="http://www.millionbill.com">www.MillionBill.com</a>