1.    #1  
    I'm coming from a Sony Clie NX70v and for users like me getting WiFi is: pluggin in an oversize Conpact Flash card that stick out of the PDA 1 inch. Plus getting only 1 Hour of use.

Now the SD card is one of the smalles memory cards in the market. Plus, just because we at TreoCentral would like to have WiFi doesn't mean that everybody else do.

Therefore, stop the whinning!

Al
    hehe I find it ironic that you are whining about people whining! :P

Seriously though you can see why its annoying. There are so many issues with smartphones that people find hard to get right. Particualrly battery life, usability and form factor. The treo has IMO got so many of those right. But wifi? It just seems like an obvious an easy addition that its fustrating (especially when you see other smartphones that are inferior with form factor, etc) to have no wifi. (there are definitely HUGE benefits to wifi!! Having broadband on my phone in the house = very nice )

Though I have never whined about it before. I admittedly don't know how easy it would be to add wifi. But I do know one thing for SURE, if a user says why don't you JUST add something then the programmer is probably pulling their hair out about it :P so really this post is to point out the irony in your post :P
    But then I suppose your post is just whining about CF cards right? And saying SD = cool?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Yautja_cetanu
    But then I suppose your post is just whining about CF cards right? And saying SD = cool?
    The Clie WiFi card was cool two years ago and we all like the fact that we had an option. Now Palm is giving us that option by using a SD card. Isn't that way cool compared to nothing or a huge Clie WiFi card?

There you go!

Al