1.    #1  
    I'm not even that big of a phone geek. I mean, come on, people - One time, I had the same phone for a year and a half! Grant it, that is my record since I'm on about a 6 month schedule...

Anyway, so in my dream, I had just bought the 650 and had it at home. The thing was the size of a men's size 10 shoe. It was freakin' huge and was a slider. I kept looking at it and thinking, "Whoa, this thing is huge. How am I going to justify this to the Mrs??"

I don't even dream about people I know. It's a sign. I must have it.

As it happens, the 650 isn't that huge and I'm pretty damn sure I don't have to justify the 23MB of memory to her so 650 here I come! WOO!

Fess up. Am I the only one who has done this?
    NO. I think it's starting to happen to us all. I think it was apart of PALMONE's scheme. That we'd want it so bad, we'd dream about it. And when it finally does come out, its like we are herded sheep...a bumble to a flower...a blue light to a moth...a robot obeying its command...we will flock to the store in multiples like zombies..."aaaaaaahhhhhhh, Treeeeooooo Siiiiix Fiiiiiftyyyyyy, ahhh."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon
    The thing was the size of a men's size 10 shoe. It was freakin' huge and was a slider. I kept looking at it and thinking, "Whoa, this thing is huge. How am I going to justify this to the Mrs??"
    Sounds pretty Freudian to me.