1.    #1  
    Hello Everyone,

Well I have loved my Treo 600 the last month that I have had it. It has been a dream and has been the best phone that I have had. That was until yesterday when for some reason or another I picked it up to make a call and it was off. No big deal, until I tried to turn it on and it did not do anything. I have tried to talk to the Palm Customer service and they were no help whatsoever. So basically I have tried all of the soft, hard resets etc. and nothing works. The wierdest thing is that when I hook it up to any charger that the indicator light does not come on and I just do not know what to do. I have loved this phone and just want to get it working again. If anyone know how to fix this please help me. You can e-mail me at: marco@lfrcommunications.com

Thanks Everyone and please help me!!!

With warmest Regards,

Marco
  2.    #2  
    Hello Everyone,

Well I have loved my Treo 600 the last month that I have had it. It has been a dream and has been the best phone that I have had. That was until yesterday when for some reason or another I picked it up to make a call and it was off. No big deal, until I tried to turn it on and it did not do anything. I have tried to talk to the Palm Customer service and they were no help whatsoever. So basically I have tried all of the soft, hard resets etc. and nothing works. The wierdest thing is that when I hook it up to any charger that the indicator light does not come on and I just do not know what to do. I have loved this phone and just want to get it working again. If anyone know how to fix this please help me. You can e-mail me at: marco@lfrcommunications.com

Thanks Everyone and please help me!!!

With warmest Regards,

Marco
    Try a HARD Battery Reset:

Hold <- (backspace) and k on the keyboard and the reset button.
    You will need to charge it before doing anything else (make sure you hotsync and back up first)
    I have detailed files.
    Treominator is right. You'll need to plug in your Treo before it will turn back on if you do the hard battery reset correctly.
  5.    #5  
    Hey Guys,

Thanks for your input but the unit does absolutely nothing when it is plugged in to the wall. The charging light does not even come on at all. The charger is a factory unit so it should work. Please continue to give suggestions and help me fix the unit. Thanks

Marco
    Have you already tried the HARD RESET as mentioned above???

AFIK, that is the ONLY method when all else fails....or get a replacement
    I have detailed files.
    Marco, maybe your charger fried (mine did after a month). Can you get to a store to try one and see if the charger is the problem?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    My charger died too. Try that...
    If it is still under warranty, get a new one. it took me 4 days to get a new one.