1.    #1  
    I'm going to attend the roadshow in DC, IF I can then order a Verizon 650 The time off work while at the show will cost $. Does anyone who attended the roadshow have info on that?

Related questions
    ii) Has anyone got a likely date for the 650 to hit Verizon?
    iii) Will there be a workaround for the Bluetooth block on the VZ phone?
    iv) Sprint vs Verizon: I've heard that Sprint's customer service is maddening and that coverage/reception is mediocre. Their data plan is cheaper than VZs. I want a phone that just plain works, not one that works but, works except, or works if you stay near major roads etc.

I don't want to deal with converting a Sprint phone - it seem that Verizon, in their typically arrogant fashion, will prevent the conversion from working properly. There may be workaround but I want a device that just plain works, not a toy.

-- thanks!
    yeah i need answers to this thread, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperCrackBerry
    I'm going to attend the roadshow in DC, IF I can then order a Verizon 650 The time off work while at the show will cost $. Does anyone who attended the roadshow have info on that?

Related questions
    ii) Has anyone got a likely date for the 650 to hit Verizon?
    iii) Will there be a workaround for the Bluetooth block on the VZ phone?
    iv) Sprint vs Verizon: I've heard that Sprint's customer service is maddening and that coverage/reception is mediocre. Their data plan is cheaper than VZs. I want a phone that just plain works, not one that works but, works except, or works if you stay near major roads etc.

I don't want to deal with converting a Sprint phone - it seem that Verizon, in their typically arrogant fashion, will prevent the conversion from working properly. There may be workaround but I want a device that just plain works, not a toy.

-- thanks!
    i) didn't attend can't answer
    ii) unkown you'll have to wait until Monday
    iii) I don't believe the BT block on VZ has been confirmed and again you may know on Monday
    iv) Sprint customer service is maddening unless you have a corporate contact as we do. The Sprint phone coverage is not as good as Verizon's and it will roll over to the VZ network and go roaming. You have service under those conditions but limited to calling and receiving. You don't get VM notifications - at least I don't - but you do have service. Most of the time in California while travelling the freeway's and major roads you are on a Sprint network. It's the rural areas where you drop into Roaming mode.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    sorry, i repeated this on another thread, but it seems to fit better here: does sprint roam on all verizon network, and is it free? any explanation of the situation would help...
    Quote Originally Posted by mattkopko
    sorry, i repeated this on another thread, but it seems to fit better here: does sprint roam on all verizon network, and is it free? any explanation of the situation would help...
    Yes (voice-only), and yes (if you're paying for the $5/mo unlimited-roaming option).