1.    #1  
    I've been using Launch'em for awhile. BUt the 4.02 version released recently has a number of bugs and no one ever answers my mail for tech support. So, I'm basically sick and tired of Syn Solutions-- a terrible company that I don't want to support any more.

What's similar that you'd recommend? I particularly want to retain the ability to create folders / tabs as Launch'em does rather than rely on Palm's interface. I also like Launch'em's creative way of deleting apps --by dragging an icon to the trashcan. That, btw, is one of the bugs. It conflicts with something on my Treo and crashes the PDA all the time. It USED to work...

So, what do you recommend for my substitute?
    If it doesn't have a slot for SDHC--I don't want it. Period.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
  3.    #3  
    I am demo'ing this now--I like it. It does pretty much what I wanted. Thanks for the tip.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    or silver screen do a search on palmgear for it
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Or Facer. Nice combination of a Launcher AND a Today screen.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by JHETZEL

Thanks for all the tips. I was admittedly too lazy to demo them all, but I do like LauncherX a lot and bought it.