Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 72
  1. #21  
    Any guess as to the % discount offered for attendees of the Treo 650 road show? I hope it will be 50 % like the Treo 600 road show but that is just wishful thinking on my part. I am registered for both the Boston and NY one and will go to one of them depending on schedule. Hope it will be worth it.
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdavid
    http://67.18.75.158/homepage.php?P=events

    Notice on this page, you can choose the Treo 650 from Sprint if you attended one of the Road Shows

    Looking forward to the DC one.
    No GSM Treo 650 :-(
    I’m a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

    Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

    Twittering about
  3. #23  
    It says you can edit Office files. Is this a new capability besides the attachment capability?
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by newtreouser
    Any guess as to the % discount offered for attendees of the Treo 650 road show? I hope it will be 50 % like the Treo 600 road show but that is just wishful thinking on my part. I am registered for both the Boston and NY one and will go to one of them depending on schedule. Hope it will be worth it.
    How do you get registered in a road show?
  5. dtrain13's Avatar
    Posts
    62 Posts
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    Memory: 23MB user-available stored non-volatile memory (22MB multi-lingual)
    Operating System: Palm OS® 5.4
    Processor: Intel® PXA270 312 MHz processor
    http://mobile.palmone.com/pda/treo650/spec.epl
    Could someone explain multi-lingual memory?
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by ManofTrueGod
    It says you can edit Office files. Is this a new capability besides the attachment capability?
    I believe it will come bundled with Docs to Go premium.
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyazz
    Wonder why it does not list the T5?

    T5 is there though (http://mobile.palmone.com/pda/tungsten-t5/index.epl), just not listed...
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by silverado
    How do you get registered in a road show?
    Here is the link: http://www.treoroadshow.com/
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13
    Could someone explain multi-lingual memory?
    I think Palm OS Garnet supports, in addition to English, Spanish, French, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Simplefied Chinese. All multi-lingual memory means is that you will have less RAM if your OS runs more than English.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    http://67.18.75.158/ordersP1.php?P=events

    Your link didn't work for me but this one does. Thanks. I may hold out until the road show.
    A little more information and a nice Treo 650 picture is available from this link Treo 650 Specifications. I updated my Treo 650 page with this link. Also, there is a Page 2 that holds a WEALTH of information. I'm going to add a link to my page in just a min.
    Palm and PocketPC Development with CASL (make your own Treo apps, easily)
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    or visit WAGWARE Systems, Inc. here
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonecool
    A little more information and a nice Treo 650 picture is available from this link Treo 650 Specifications. I updated my Treo 650 page with this link. Also, there is a Page 2 that holds a WEALTH of information. I'm going to add a link to my page in just a min.
    Great find!
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonecool
    A little more information and a nice Treo 650 picture is available from this link Treo 650 Specifications.
    HOW did you FIND that?

    I'm not a Sprint user but it is an interesting read.
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Great find!
    [Comment deleted since it probably was incorrect.]

    Be Careful Out There!
  14. #34  
    They do make a great effort to let us know there is only 22MBs available on this Treo, but that is where my praise on this matter stops. How can they justify giving us less memory on a supposed Treo upgrade. It went from 28.8 to 22. What is that all about? It pretty much gurantees the SD accessory/expansion slot will be used for more memory, eliminating any expansion capabilities.

    I guess it doesn't really matter though because we won't be seeing a wi-fi card for the Treo 650.
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by archie
    HOW did you FIND that?

    I'm not a Sprint user but it is an interesting read.
    I just folled another link from here and changed the 600 specification to 650 in the URL. That was it
    Palm and PocketPC Development with CASL (make your own Treo apps, easily)
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    or visit WAGWARE Systems, Inc. here
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonecool
    I just folled another link from here and changed the 600 specification to 650 in the URL. That was it
    http://67.18.75.158/prodspecs.php?P=events
  17. #37  
    I do like the addition of the customizable side button for picture taking or for voice recording or for the stop watch or for push-to-talk or... for whatever app you happen to be using.
  18. #38  
    Bunch of great new links in this thread! Thanks guys!
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonecool
    A little more information and a nice Treo 650 picture is available from this link Treo 650 Specifications. I updated my Treo 650 page with this link. Also, there is a Page 2 that holds a WEALTH of information. I'm going to add a link to my page in just a min.
    Good find jonecool!

    I believe this document is the type that you can find at your traditional sprint store. I was at my local store last Thursday and the CSR who helped me (while showing me the 600's version of the same glossy marketing doc), told me that once they get these marketing documents for the 650, it's availability is immanent. It has some cool new views and description on the 650 I hadn't seen yet.
  20. #40  
    What is the circle symbol for (located at the top of the screen by the Bluetooth icon)?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions