Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    If you were to vote for a SINGLE software on your Treo that makes it a indispensable tool, a SOFTWARE that would actually make you think twice of switching phones or platforms, which ONE would it be?

My Vote: CallFilter

Ironically, I use this gem extensively for everything but its original intent - blocking caller ids etc.
    The part I use e-v-e-r-y single day is the notes/scheduling option at the end of every phone call. This is just TOO useful to me since I manage about a dozen emplyees in my company - union and the need for keeping a trail of phone call time stamps, conversation notes is VERY important to me.

In fact, this one piece of software is keeping me from looking at a fully equipped company provided blackberry (free to boot) simply because of its powerful features.

Plus, the Jabra ON/OFF button fix is huge too!

Anyone else have a software that they simply cannot do without?
    I have detailed files.
    Brightcam
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    I have used Brightcam on and off on several occasions but never felt fully confident that it was working or was saving any worthwhile battery juice.
    I may not have done the initial settings right.... dunno...but I always keep going back to it for another try because of the cool concept...
    I have detailed files.
    Qset makes my Treo pics worth looking at on the desktop.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Lets not forget chatter push e mail

fred
    Its a triple threat tie for me

Snapper Mail
    Reqwireless Webviewer
    Audible
    snapper mail here.
    PDA Net
    In airports, on the road, hotel rooms, in customer's conference rooms, virtually anywhere, I can connect my laptop via USB and get the laptop connected faster than a dialup and into my company VPN without burning minutes or at any extra cost (via Sprint Vision). My coworkers with Blackberries turn green with envy at this every time.
    TakePhone - Makes the Treo phone infinitely better
    palmpuke
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    Mine would come down to (2) email products. Number ONE is Sprint's PCS Business Connection. Number two is Chatter Mail.
    I have a tie: Chatter and WebViewer.
    Chatter, by far...
    No doubt, question or reservation ... Agendus Pro v8
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    snappermail and directory assistant.
    morris stalk
    Mine will soon be VoiceLauncher

http://mytreo.net/news/archives/000184.php
    I would throw in FastForward.
    The three programs I use the most are chatter-2day and 4cast all three get my vote
    This is a tough one. I can include several that are tied for first-place in my opinion but listing just one is a challenge. If you don't have Sprint, then FastForward is extremely useful. I agree with dpwaters that the VoiceLauncher WILL BE the biggest, baddest app when it comes out of alpha/beta. I'd also have to say 2day, TAKEphONE when used in concert are incredibly useful.
    Definitely PDAnet, no more searching for hotspots!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast