1.    #1  
    I just recieved this alert from CNET!!!

http://news.com.com/Photo+PalmOnes+T...tag=html.alert
    GREAT! Thanks for posting
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    nice!
    so crisp and so clean!

that's what an airbrushed model is supposed to look like! look at those buttons
  4.    #4  
    Doesn't say more memory but it does say faster memory?
    how sexy

btw, was there an article?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    "PalmOne representatives said they did not have a Monday announcement and would ask the site to pull the story."
    I have detailed files.
    It's not very fair for CNET to go about breaking NDA... (assuming that they are covered by one)
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by miradu
    It's not very fair for CNET to go about breaking NDA... (assuming that they are covered by one)
    ????Why do you assume? Maybe they had a webmaster SNAFU just like palmone and internet news and treocentral.com with it's frontpage article several months ago. Not fair to whom? Sorry just struck me as an odd comment after much silence.
    Go Internet! Well, I'd say this is some sort of jumpin' the gun (maybe trying to boost their visitors for the Monday announcement), as there is no article attached, but the picture seems to imply that it's attached to an announcement.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Internet Snafu's are still breaking NDA if they agreed to one.

As to the front page article, that was no webmaster snafu. I worked hard for months to gather the sources in that article and post it (archived here: http://miradu.blogspot.com) We were forced to take it down due to the complex relationship between treocentral.com, store.treocentral.com, and Sprint PCS.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    Wow! I think I'm going to print that Treo 650 pic, cut it out, and tape it to the front of my Treo 600, just so I can get a good feel of what my future beholds.
    It's so pretty.

TheHandlessKing
    I would be suprised if they had a nda with p1 or any others as it pertains to the treo line. Really suprised.
    Last edited by JTREOB; 10/23/2004 at 01:20 AM.
    Great picture - IMO it's the best one we've had yet of the 650. What I am still waiting to see and hopefully we'll see this Monday is a photo of the 650 displaying a photo on it's screen, so we can see how good the 650 displays photos.
    miradu,

how are we to read the "P1 pushes out the treo update" article title?

pushes out - launch?
    or
    pushes out - delay?

u can be as subtle as u like
    pushes = expands.

We still think the device won't ship until Mid November, at the earliest. Hoping that we are wrong
    What a gorgeous thing this is!!
    This picture almost looks too good to be a real picture. Sledgie mentioned airbrushed, I think he's right. On the pics posted of the gunmetal blue T650 you can see the bottom connector stick out a bit, on this one you can't. NICE picture though

BTW...is there a thread somewhere that speculates on the use of the additional button on the side (PTT being the obvious guess)?
    Quote Originally Posted by awesterink
    This picture almost looks too good to be a real picture. Sledgie mentioned airbrushed, I think he's right. On the pics posted of the gunmetal blue T650 you can see the bottom connector stick out a bit, on this one you can't. NICE picture though

BTW...is there a thread somewhere that speculates on the use of the additional button on the side (PTT being the obvious guess)?
    On the sprint 650 I saw the bottom side buttom is customizable.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast