1.    #1  
    The PalmOne web site has some bullets that are missing links. If you scroll down to the Stores header and then look at the last bullet - it's blank. It's right under the Treo Accessories link.

Also under the Products header there is a missing link between the Product Basics and the Where to Buy links.

I've noticed before that these missing links were not there earlier this week. Must mean another totally meaningless confirmation that the 650 (and other's?) will be revealed on Monday.

Notice: I didn't say released but revealed. The T5 was revealed on October 4th but wasn't released for shipment until at least the 18th.

I think I'm staying up past midnight again to see what comes of the web page on early Monday morning......too bad it's not when we reset the clocks.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    when I went there, the first place you saw a blank i see "special offers"
    the second blank you refer to i see "retail promotions"
    perhaps the site was updating?
  3.    #3  
    Update....The Treo 600 which used to be shown in the upper left corner has been removed. Still useless and meaningless given the confirmation by P1 that Monday will bring an annoucement but I think we might be able to see this on the West Coast around 9:00PM tomorrow.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.