Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    mytreo.net is extremely proud to announce the upcoming public beta release of VoiceLauncher, a new revolutionary application that combines voice dial with a voice controlled application launcher.

Click on the link for the Full story
    Wow, looking forward to it. Looks like another big win for Jean-Francois
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Awesome...and me treoless.
    WOO HOO!!! I can't wait!
    Treo 680 GSM since July 2007
    Treo 600 GSM from November 2003 through July 2007
    AT&T (formerly Cingular, formerly PacBell PCS) since September 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Awesome...and me treoless.
    yeah, me too. figures.........
    Wonder how long it will take toysoft to release their version.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Wonder how long it will take toysoft to release their version.
    LOL
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    WOW!..this is why I want a palm os smartphone (doesn't necessarily need to be a palmone device...but untill one better than the treo comea long...) not a RIM / Blackberry device (never see any creativity like this on those devices) or a PPC device (can you imagine the size of the program, its complexity and the probable crashes/problems on a MS based smartphone). I am frequently totally surprised by the "magic" that developers can do with the palm os...KEEP IT UP!!!!
    It's about time! Had my Treo for a year now and I'm not sure how I made it without this feature. Can't wait to try it out! Thanks for the 411!
    2 words... suuhhh weeeet!
    The treo 650 is going to own!
    Good stuff! Can't wait to try it out! I've been wanting just the basic voice dial functionality and they take it to another level! Congrats!
    News from the front (from beta testers...):

VoiceLauncher is working perfect with Jabra Bluetooth headset!

Jean-Francois.
    in the words of Quagmire... Allllright 8-)

Timmay!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    uhhhh ohhh ohhh..... me next... ME NEXT!!!!
    Avatars.... <hrumpphh> I guess, since all the cool kids are doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by JFMw
    News from the front (from beta testers...):

VoiceLauncher is working perfect with Jabra Bluetooth headset!

Jean-Francois.
    Should I be this excited about software?!?! Cannot wait for this. Outstanding.
    You know, before I bought my Treo I didn't even THINK to ask whether it did voice-activated calls... it just seemed so obvious that a latest generation "smartphone" would have that feature, given it's been a feature available on standard phones for about 5 years.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered Treo didn't offer that feature out of the box. And there was not even an application available to do it.

Hopefully this is the answer.
    This voice app would be awesome!!!!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    shwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!
    Global Posts
    393 Global Posts
    This is long over-due. JFM is gettin a Christmas card from me.
    IT'S NOT A DAMN BLACKBERRY!....
    So where can we get the beta???
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast