Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    over @ MTDN - follow the thread here
    Quote Originally Posted by sandw
    over @ MTDN - follow the thread here
    It doesn't say anything about where to download. You have to email the author and request to be 'allowed' to download it???
    that's cause it's in beta.
  4.    #24  
    You can sign up as a beta user, but JFMw may have set a limit on beta users he's prepared to deal with at this stage.
    Top shelf stuff !
    www.gsmworld.com
    How can I get a copy??? Sounds like great stuff!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Quote Originally Posted by techiechick
    How can I get a copy??? Sounds like great stuff!
    Get yourself over to MTDN
    Animo et Fide
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBrown
    Get yourself over to MTDN
    Ok, maybe it's a blond thing, but I don't see anyplace to download the app or send an email to the devloper. Help!! Please??
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

Sharp Zaurus > Cassiopeia A-20 > Casio E-115 > Psion 3 > Phillips VELO 1 > Palm V > Treo 90 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Palm Pre > HTC Evo 4G > Samsung Epic 4G > HTC EVO 4G Shift & a rooted Nook Color!! (But still have nothing but love and hope for Palm)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by techiechick
    Ok, maybe it's a blond thing, but I don't see anyplace to download the app or send an email to the devloper. Help!! Please??
    You can download it at:

http://treoware.com/VoiceLauncher.prc

Regards, Jean-Francois.
    Thanks!!!!!
    Tina T
    MCP, MCSE, MCDBA, VCP

JF YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!
    This could be _the_ coolest Treo app yet!
    Visorphone>T180>T600>T650
    i have not updated and this app seems to crash my Treo each time when I attempt to record. Do I need to bite the bullet and update? I have been afraid this day would come.

Bruce in Belle harbor
    nyy7 is online now Edit/Delete Message
    I can't get it to record more than the word "call" when I try to do a "call home" or anything.
  15.    #35  
    Try not to pause too much between the words - I have no problems with recording 2 words like 'Mike Mobile'.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyy7
    i have not updated and this app seems to crash my Treo each time when I attempt to record. Do I need to bite the bullet and update? I have been afraid this day would come.

Bruce in Belle harbor
    nyy7 is online now Edit/Delete Message
    Sorry, but you have to update your firmware to enable sound recording.

Regards, Jean-Francois.
    Two things would make this perfect.

It doesn't work with Treo Butler's enabled volume buttons AND it doesn't use TakePhone.

I've got TakePhone installed so that I won't dial long distance without my calling card accidently.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by kathleen
    Two things would make this perfect.

It doesn't work with Treo Butler's enabled volume buttons AND it doesn't use TakePhone.

I've got TakePhone installed so that I won't dial long distance without my calling card accidently.

Thanks!
    kathleen, I think you are confusing this app with its competitor, Voice Dialer.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    I know it does NOT work with TakePhone.... And I am in the same boat about dialing numbers with extra code that the Phone application does not work with.
    OK, I've added the app, set up a phone number by name (say Joe Moe), now how do I activate or call up the app to dial the number?
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast