1.    #1  
    I haven't bought an SD card yet so I need to know how I can get a few MP3's on the Treo.
    You have to have an SD card. Just copy them to the "audio" folder on your card when you get it. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by dutchtrumpet; 10/22/2004 at 07:38 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Can I do it without an SD card?
    yah but it's pointless. u barely have any memory on the treo so at most u can fit 4 songs of good quality. get an sd card. don't be cheap u can watch movies with an sd card.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  5.    #5  
    When I have a few bucks I'm getting a 1 gig SD card. I think they are about $70 at NewEgg
    Help I have a 128 mg SIM card. How do I get the MP#'s. I want to try right away...Thanks
    I had good luck using ptunes & windows media player 10 to transfer music files - it was really fast. Make sure you have ptunes turned on while the Treo is in the cradle, otherwise WMP won't see the Treo as a device.
    i'm a little confused, and being a bit of a newb, could use some clarification.

the treo 650 software installation disk includes a link to 'windows media player/direct x', the description for which reads

Windows Media Player 9 Series gives users fast and flexible playback with the best audio and video quality for Windows and the Web. With Windows Media Player 9 Series, users experience the highest quality audio and stunning video quality at any connection speed. Install Windows Media Player 9 on your computer to view videos optimized for your palmOne device.

Note: DirectX 9.0b is required on your computer to view videos in Palm Desktop. It will be installed with Windows Media Player 9 Series.

okay. what i'm confused about is this - does this actually install anything on the Palm? i'm currently running WMP 10, and can't see much point in going *back* a rev (frankly not sure why they put WMP 9 on the CD for that matter, since 10's been out for a while now). i don't have an MP3 player at the moment - not sure which one gives the best bang for the buck. not even sure if the included RealPlayer might be the best choice since it's 'free'.

anyway, i currently have a Napster subscription, and would love to be able to download stuff to the treo. but again - unclear on the concept here. i know napster uses .wmv format, so does the WMP installation make it so you *can* play tunes downloaded from napster?

see? told you i'm unclear.
    Paul Theodoropoulos
    <a href=http://www.anastrophe.com>www.anastrophe.com</a>