1.    #1  
    Did anyone get a confirmation e-mail from PalmOne when they signed up to attend their event at CTIA San Fran?
    I believe they will be speaking on Monday and having "tutorials?" on the following days. I'm exactly sure about the schedule but if you do a google search for CTIA or for the Moscone Center (which is where it will be held) you will find the schedule. I already have my pass (picking up my badge Monday morning) and will be attending at least on Monday, if not others. Of course, if there is anything to report (which I hope there is) I will let you all know.
    THIS IS THE ITINERARY FOR smartphones and TREO:
    Smartphone Summit - Monday, October 25, 2004
    11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
    On or before 9/17/04: $275; After 9/17/04: $375

Treo Mobile Solutions Roadshow - Tuesday, October 26, 2004
    11:00 AM - 2:00 PM and 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
    OPEN TO ANY REGISTERED ATTENDEE
  4.    #4  
    Great - thanks! (Gotta start packing - HATE doing it). BTW, are we going to be eligible for the $199 Treo 600 that the NYC crowd got in on?
    V
    Quote Originally Posted by MizVivienne
    Did anyone get a confirmation e-mail from PalmOne when they signed up to attend their event at CTIA San Fran?

BTW, are we going to be eligible for the $199 Treo 600 that the NYC crowd got in on?
    V
    Yes, I received confirmation, but only after I submitted my original registration, and then edited it.

As for the Treo 600 discount, my confirmation email states:

As a special bonus for attending this conference, you will learn how you can earn a 50% discount on a Treo Smartphone.

Jennie

P.S. I'm not registered to attend CTIA -- will I still be allowed to attend the Treo RoadShow?
    TreoCentral will be covering CTIA live. We will have updates on the homepage a few times each day. We are meeting with many different companies - it will be an interesting event.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff