1.    #1  
    hey people:
    i have an LG phone right now and i have decided NEVER to buy them again! their antennae don't allow you to get service where other phones do. i'm wondering if anyone has anything at all about antenna strength expected from the treo 650? there is a redesigned antenna from the 600...

also, does anybody know of a bonafide but non-bankrupting way to boost signal inside a particular room that would work with the 650?

thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mattkopko
    hey people:
    i have an LG phone right now and i have decided NEVER to buy them again! their antennae don't allow you to get service where other phones do. i'm wondering if anyone has anything at all about antenna strength expected from the treo 650? there is a redesigned antenna from the 600...

also, does anybody know of a bonafide but non-bankrupting way to boost signal inside a particular room that would work with the 650?

thanks
    Some lower cost repeaters have been on the market...expect to pay from $400-800
  3.    #3  
    nice. i know this is the wrong place to post this, but how exactly does this repeater thingymajigger work and do i need a special one based on my serivce provider and how can i get a low cost one (i just have one small room...)?

thank so much for the help
    This might help...

http://www.cellantenna.com/index.html

Optionally, you can get an amplifier that connects to the external jack on the back of your T600 that works similar to the THB car kit for less.
    Visorphone>T180>T600>T650