1.    #1  
    I am currently using a Treo 600 on Sprint and my contract is up. I am thinking of switching to ATT GSM service when I will purchase the 650. Can any ATT users tell me if ATT is good or bad? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I have ATT in West Virginia and it works well for me. The 600 pulls in a good signal. I have the GSM America plan, so I have no roaming anywhere in the US. The only complaint is that I wish their data plans were a little more reasonably priced. I am looking forward to upgrading to the 650!

greg
    I have AT&T in Northern California (San Jose) and the coverage is the best for me by the foothills. I have an unlocked GSM Treo, and it works fine.
    Treo 750 and iPhone.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Levyesq
    I have AT&T in Northern California (San Jose) and the coverage is the best for me by the foothills. I have an unlocked GSM Treo, and it works fine.
    How do you unlock the GSM Treo?
    I have noticed a steep decline in quality of calls on the Treo 600 in the SLC area. I thought it was the Treo, but I have slipped my SIM card into another phone (nokia) and I was still breaking up quite a bit. I dunno what to think. I have been with AT&T for 10 years, but reception and quality of calls over the past 3 months has been awful. So much so that I am hesitant to make business related calls on it. It's ticking me off!
    Quote Originally Posted by fishnetb
    How do you unlock the GSM Treo?
    I bought mine unlocked at a Palm Cafe, so directly from Palmone, configured for Cingular, which came unlocked. Go to mytreo.net to learn about unlocking a locked unit.
    Treo 750 and iPhone.