Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I agree, Nextel is certainly not a leader in the latest technology, but from my simple layman' perspective, if they have a BB, they could have a Treo. I understand that the data service isn't as fast or inexpensive, but I would like to just have one device! As for the rounded to the second cell minutes, I was about to spout off but I've learned to check before typing, and I found this on the Nextel site:

National Network. Free Nationwide Long Distance includes domestic calls only. Overage is $0.40/min. Cellular calls round to the next full minute. Unused minutes do not accumulate to the next billing cycle. Nights are 9:00pm to 7:00am. Weekends...

I know that our contract still requires that minutes be rounded to the second (at least that's what the communications guy told me) but who knows...

I had not even seen that i930. It is a pretty sad smartphone but I guess if you just want a cooler regular phone it's OK. That article said that it is due out late next year, which according to the date on the site would be about now...
    I know Kung Fu...
    ya supposedly it would be out this Dec. but i dont think it will come out till begining of 05'. on the rounding to the second thing i believe that the shared plans have that still, but are the only ones.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12