1.    #1  
    how do I import foreign pictures into my camera app? ie. pictures not taken by the camera but I want them in the view list of the built-in camera app...
    put the jpeg in the 'transfer' folder under your hotsync name in the treo pictures directory then hotsync.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  3.    #3  
    chem i'm running a mac and don't have a transfer folder. do u mean the install folder where new apps and files get hotsynced to my device?
    I use a mac too and what I do is email the picture to me. I use snappermail and when I open the mail on my Treo I click on the jpeg and am prompted to open with camera. open & save. There might be an easier way to do it, but I never figured it out. As you know, the camera app doesn't support mac (iTreo allows you to download but not upload).

hope that helps a bit. if there's an easier way, i'd sure like to know too.
    Banoo... what's that smell?
    Quote Originally Posted by CHiNNuTS
    chem i'm running a mac and don't have a transfer folder. do u mean the install folder where new apps and files get hotsynced to my device?
    PC user here. Have you tried the Mac forum?
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!