Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1.    #1  
    I tried to Google translate it but it did not work. I want to know what it says around the number 256 and the 64. Could this be RAM info?

    click here...
  2. pmdied's Avatar
    Posts
    409 Posts
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean18
    I tried to Google translate it but it did not work. I want to know what it says around the number 256 and the 64. Could this be RAM info?

    click here...
    I speak gibberish but not Finnish
  3. #3  
    Yes, the 650 is better than the 600.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mtgdoc
    Yes, the 650 is better than the 600.
    Thanks for sharing your wisdom...
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean18
    I tried to Google translate it but it did not work. I want to know what it says around the number 256 and the 64. Could this be RAM info?

    click here...
    I am trying to translate, but your Avatar is distracting me...
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki
    I am trying to translate, but your Avatar is distracting me...
    Just to be clear, it isn't me! She is my latest addiction - any guesses who she is?
  7. #7  
    Webb
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by BssinRVer
    Webb
    Indeed. Isn't she delicious in this photo?
  9. #9  
    If I had to hazard a guess, and I do, I'd say "on 64 megatavun muisti" referrs only tothe T5 since it appears in the "400 dollarin hintaisen Tungsten T5" paragraph.

    The "Treo 650" prargraph doesn't seem to tell us anything new. By now all of us have heard it will have a "korkearesoluutioinen 320 x 320 pikselin" a "1,3 megapikselin digitaalinen kamera" , "XScale-prosessori", "bluetoothille" and will be loaded with "PalmSourcen Garnet-käyttöjärjestelmää."
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft
    The "Treo 650" prargraph doesn't seem to tell us anything new. By now all of us have heard it will have a "korkearesoluutioinen 320 x 320 pikselin" a "1,3 megapikselin digitaalinen kamera" , "XScale-prosessori", "bluetoothille" and will be loaded with "PalmSourcen Garnet-käyttöjärjestelmää."

    ROFLMAO - That one almost brought tears to my eyes I was laughing so hard. Well done...
  11. #11  
    And I thought Ocean 18 was a nick name and age... But a better tag might be Ocean 48 (not an age).
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafydd
    And I thought Ocean 18 was a nick name and age... But a better tag might be Ocean 48 (not an age).
    Got the "Ocean" from living near the water, surfing, etc., and the "18" from my wife and I - our birthdays both fall on an 18, we got married on an 18, one of our kids was born on an 18 and we met on an 18 as well.
  13. #13  
    What does SHE think of your avatar?
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    What does SHE think of your avatar?
    What she doesn't know will not hurt her...
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean18
    I tried to Google translate it but it did not work. I want to know what it says around the number 256 and the 64. Could this be RAM info?

    click here...
    my girlfriend speaks Finnish, give me a bit and I can get a translation.
  16. #16  
    it's mostly about the T5, but it claims all the things we know, the 1.3mpixel, 320x320.

    The only signifigant thing is it claims October 25th release date.
  17. #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft
    If I had to hazard a guess, and I do, I'd say "on 64 megatavun muisti" referrs only tothe T5 since it appears in the "400 dollarin hintaisen Tungsten T5" paragraph.

    The "Treo 650" prargraph doesn't seem to tell us anything new. By now all of us have heard it will have a "korkearesoluutioinen 320 x 320 pikselin" a "1,3 megapikselin digitaalinen kamera" , "XScale-prosessori", "bluetoothille" and will be loaded with "PalmSourcen Garnet-käyttöjärjestelmää."
    actualy, it's refering to 64mb in the Tungsten T3
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by ocean18
    I tried to Google translate it but it did not work. I want to know what it says around the number 256 and the 64. Could this be RAM info?

    click here...
    Try this page and copy-n-paste your URL into its field (at the top), then select Finnish to English:

    -- http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTra...rom=eng&to=fin

    The whole page gets translated in place...way cool.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    Try this page and copy-n-paste your URL into its field (at the top), then select Finnish to English:

    -- http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTra...rom=eng&to=fin

    The whole page gets translated in place...way cool.
    Ok, I'm not sure if that translation is that much better: trying this with the page in question yield this translation

    "Treo 650ssa: is korkearesoluutioinen 320 x 320 pixel proof and preceding Treoja effectively XScale- litigation. Qwerty- keyboard is renovating flat. Leach is also 1,3 megapikselin digital camera and buttress bluetoothille. Treo 650 operate PalmSourcen Garnet-käyttöjärjestelmää. "

    So, I'm not sure that I have more information now than from Sir Mycroft posting! I mean, from what I read, there's "litigation" around the XScale, the keyboard is flat, the digital camera is leached and the bluetooth creates a buttress
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

    "Doh !'
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenTeeth
    Ok, I'm not sure if that translation is that much better: trying this with the page in question yield this translation

    "Treo 650ssa: is korkearesoluutioinen 320 x 320 pixel proof and preceding Treoja effectively XScale- litigation. Qwerty- keyboard is renovating flat. Leach is also 1,3 megapikselin digital camera and buttress bluetoothille. Treo 650 operate PalmSourcen Garnet-käyttöjärjestelmää. "

    So, I'm not sure that I have more information now than from Sir Mycroft posting! I mean, from what I read, there's "litigation" around the XScale, the keyboard is flat, the digital camera is leached and the bluetooth creates a buttress
    haha..yea.. Finnish is extremely hard to translate. I live with a Finnish-American. She's been studying Finnish for 8 years or so, and still has some stuff to figure out.

Posting Permissions