1.    #1  
    Hi,

I recently received a Treo 600. I have been using the phone without any problems.

However when I installed the Treo Updater 1.12 (International or Generic) it somehow locked my sim card.

Is there any way that can reset the phone from the beginning or remove the update altogether ? I have already tried a hard reset without any success.

Now, I looking for t6gsmup305.zip file withou sucess. My email is pcerione@hotmail.com (2 giga).

Thanks !!!!

Best Regards,

Paulo Cerione
    pcerione@hotmail.com or pc@xxx.com.br
    Brazil
    You bought a locked phone that was masquerading as an unlocked one. The updater merely revealed the actual lock. I would have an eye-to-eye conversation with the seller if I were you.
    go here
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    What's the story here? I've just started looking to unlock my old orange treo 600 and it seems that every explanation leads to a reference to a zip file that no longer exists on the net under its common name... I was hoping to use the 600 when I'm away from home with local sim cards to avoid horrendous roaming charges. Can I do this without paying Orange money?
    The file is avaliable, you just have to "follow the yellow brick road" to get it. I did this for my son's 600 just last week and it worked great.

http://mytreo.net/forum/index.php/topic,16868.0.html
    I dont know why its doing this but everytime I click on a link it tells me that either the link doesnt exist or that I dont have access to it. If some one can please help that would be great. Thanks