Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    SV, Be careful those great big computers might be doing bad things to you...
    http://www.nlci.com/users/frobozz/nalc/goingpos.html
    We don't want to start calling it Going SV do we?
    You missed my only question to you, What is you motivation for being here, are you a disgruntled HandSpring got fired ex-employee holding a Grudge?
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyazz
    Yup! That's the one! Thanks!

And that isn't rumor - that qualifies as fact.

[and I see why I couldn't find it - I was looking for "couple" and "hours" as posted by "miradu", not "marcus" - oopsie!]
    Last edited by SeldomVisitor; 10/21/2004 at 05:59 PM. Reason: added the aside
    Quote Originally Posted by Dafydd
    SV, Be careful those great big computers might be doing bad things to you...
    http://www.nlci.com/users/frobozz/nalc/goingpos.html
    We don't want to start calling it Going SV do we?
    You missed my only question to you, What is you motivation for being here, are you a disgruntled HandSpring got fired ex-employee holding a Grudge?
    Who gives a **** what my motivation is if the content of the posts is worth reading (and if it is NOT, click on the link below! I made it EASY far ya!)?

FYI - Never worked west of Virginia if one doesn't count taking a two-week hardware/software class [in 1981] in Palo Alto.

FYI, part II - you don't read very well - I answered that question anyway!
    Last edited by SeldomVisitor; 10/21/2004 at 06:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeldomVisitor
    Who gives a **** what my motivation is if the content of the posts is worth reading (and if it is NOT, click on the link below! I made it EASY far ya!)?

FYI - Never worked west of Virginia if one doesn't count taking a two-week hardware/software class [in 1981] in Palo Alto.

FYI, part II - you don't read very well - I answered that question anyway!
    Boy Oh boy I thought I made that clear. I do.
    The value of the content is tainted by motivation. The rest of us wear our motivation right out in the open. Some like P1 and particularly the Treo and are looking forward to an upgrade. Some are undecided and seek info. Some have hade bad luck with the Treo and are checking to see if others are having the same problems in order to determine what to do next. All of these people are very open, except you.
    Hidden motives are suspect. Your comments are tainted.
    I used to think that sometimes you made sense. Now I just think youíre trying to use us to get back at someone else. Using people this way is just plain wrong. Worst of all your methods donít work. You are now having a strong influence convincing people that you are so far out there that the Treo must be pretty darn good.

Since Iím such a bad reader answer me again, Whatís you motiv?

And by the way, Iím having fun with you.

I'm here because I choose to wait on the T600. I wanted a little more power and a better screen. The T650 sounds like it will fit me just fine. But I don't have a problem waiting. I'll read a few reviews after it has been out a bit. All my Handspring and Palm1 units have been great! I started with a basic Visor when they first came out. I've worked up slowly and can't do with out these fantastic little marvels. If I break one I replace it the same day. I have broken a bunch, and don't blame the company for it. They have always treated me more than equitable as a customer.

The Treo 650 is a nice piece of work as far as I can tell.

Even if you don't like my POV I reccomend not putting me on your ignor list. If you ignor what you don't understand, you never will. But do what you have to. As for me you stay, Postal and all.
    Last edited by Dafydd; 10/22/2004 at 09:35 AM.
    I don't know what this thread is arguing, but I'll clear up what I know and can talk about.

TreoCentral; Myself and Marcus, will be attending CTIA in San Francisco this year. We will be attend the PalmOne keynote. We have private meetings scheduled with PalmOne, PalmSource, Visto, Good, Sprint, etc. We will be providing multiple updates throughout the day regarding whatever happens at the events. We're looking forward to a fun and exciting conference, and hope that we can generate a lot of content to share.

I hope this clears up any confusion.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    So what is this Treo650 everyone is talking about??????

Kidding - of course
    Quote Originally Posted by miradu
    I don't know what this thread is arguing, but I'll clear up what I know and can talk about.

TreoCentral; Myself and Marcus, will be attending CTIA in San Francisco this year. We will be attend the PalmOne keynote. We have private meetings scheduled with PalmOne, PalmSource, Visto, Good, Sprint, etc. We will be providing multiple updates throughout the day regarding whatever happens at the events. We're looking forward to a fun and exciting conference, and hope that we can generate a lot of content to share.

I hope this clears up any confusion.
    So why the **** don't you have a frontpage article in Big Bold Letters shouting out "We'll be there and here's what's coming soon!".

Advertising oneself is often better than simply accepting other's advertising...

=======
    It's there now. Big and Bold, too! Giggle.
    Last edited by SeldomVisitor; 10/22/2004 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Added the last line
  8.    #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by firefinder24
    So what is this Treo650 everyone is talking about??????

Kidding - of course
    You scared me there for a second
    DealScanner - <- best deal site on the web
    DealScanner
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234