View Poll Results: Which 650 Feature are you most excited about?

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hi-Res 320 x 320 screen

65 62.50%
  • Bluetooth - even if it's locked down!

17 16.35%
  • Garnet Palm OS (5.4)

2 1.92%
  • New toys... it doesn't even matter!!

20 19.23%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Definitely the high res screen. More compatible with lots and lots more apps. But what about the lighted keypad? Does the Treo 600 have this feature also? If not, I'm very glad the 650 has one.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacUser
    Okay, I'm going to ask...
    What does EDGE do for you(us)?
    faster upload and download speed for GSM/GPRS users as long as your network supports it, which mine (ATTWS) does as it already has EDGE nationwide
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Camera less versions
    The ability to play Monkey Island and Sam & Max with ScummVM for palm!! Joy!!
    edge, better camera, IMAP included
    Off to iPhone land...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChiefNerd
    More buttons = More gooder!

Less RAM = Less gooder.
    I'm upset about the RAM, too...but an interesting note: I looked at the amount of available RAM on my Treo 600 and it says there is only 23.1 megabytes available of which I have about 8 megabytes free.

Now assuming that out of the 32MB of RAM that is supposed to be in the device, some of it is used for heap space/OS-level functions, I'm still not thrilled with the fact that almost a third of the RAM in the device is not available for my programs, but at least it isn't a MAJOR reduction in RAM as I had originally thought.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12