1.    #1  
    Butler 2.2
    - option to let mp3 keep playing when you snooze an alarm
    - choose whether Butler alarms trigger the attention grabber

Phone Technician 1.4

- new layout
    - select any time delay to turn off screen
    - download updates and other apps option added
    ...watch this space for more substantial PT updates in the next week or so!

Enjoy!
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    CV, any chance you might add RealPlayer support in future? Seeing that it is more or less the de facto player on Palm handhelds, it'll be good if we users didn't need to have similar softwares installed.
    Realplayer a palm defacto standard? Is this on palms other than the Treo?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by rudychow
    CV, any chance you might add RealPlayer support in future? Seeing that it is more or less the de facto player on Palm handhelds, it'll be good if we users didn't need to have similar softwares installed.
    I would love to - unfortunately there isn't a real player sdk - so it's not possible to control it from other apps.

I asked about this at the recent PalmOne multimedia expert event (hosted on the web last week). The Paln One expert confirmed that there was no support and said they would be asking for this in a future release.

I suspect nothing will happen until a lot of customers request it from Palm and Real - Please do that!
    Hobbyist Software
    with Butler 2.2 freshly installed (default settings), the LED on my Treo stops blinking while the radio is on. I can get the LED to go back on if I go into Butler and hit Reset LED, but then it just goes back off again after a few seconds.
    Whoops nevermind, looks like this was just a fluke, and my LED is back to normal after a hard reset & restore.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by arip
    Whoops nevermind, looks like this was just a fluke, and my LED is back to normal after a hard reset & restore.
    thanks for letting me know
    Hobbyist Software
    confusedvorlon, I don't know how but this guy interfaced with RealPlayer.
    I tested, it's not as good as Butler's alarms but works.

"2 Play Me by MetaViewSoft"
    http://pdassi.de/vshop/product.php?p...5ed20dbac36e04
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ixtab1970
    confusedvorlon, I don't know how but this guy interfaced with RealPlayer.
    I tested, it's not as good as Butler's alarms but works.

"2 Play Me by MetaViewSoft"
    http://pdassi.de/vshop/product.php?p...5ed20dbac36e04

I looked at this a while ago. As I remember, you can't pick a song to play. What he does is open Real Player and press the play button. Is it still the same?
    Hobbyist Software
    You are right. It is still the same. So it is a Realplayer limitation.
    Thanks!
    Anyone else getting random resets with Phone Technician (all versions) on T600? I like the app, but the resets make it hard to continue using. Frustrating.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    Anyone else getting random resets with Phone Technician (all versions) on T600? I like the app, but the resets make it hard to continue using. Frustrating.
    Can you confirm that you're using 1.52 (says i.15 in about, but filename is correct)?
    If so - can you let me know what error message you get after the reset? (Dial #*ERR after the reset)

Thanks.
    Hobbyist Software
    Quote Originally Posted by treosixoo
    Did you upgrade via the Treo web browser ?

If so try removing PT and then re-install via a hotsync.

I had a problem with another program that I had upgraded via the Treo, which did not force a reset that normally happens when you hotsync, once I had removed it and put it back on I did not have any more problems.

BTW PT is working 100% for me
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway