1.    #1  
    Given all of the "I'm on my x'th Treo" posts (I'm on my second), I found this interesting:

"We are seeing disturbing evidence from our clients that PalmOne's extremely popular Treo 600 smart phone has a 25%-35% first-year failure rate (e.g., screens, headphone connectors, batteries). This is an alarmingly high rate of failure in a market that typically sees mobile phone failure rates of less than 5%. .....

Bottom Line: Clients considering Treo deployments should explore more reliable alternatives before settling on the Treo, or wait until the newer versions of the device are available."

Between high failures and the BB7100, not good news.
    Hopefully the 650 will be much more reliable
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    Hopefully the 650 will be much more reliable
    I always admire some people's blind optimism!
    One can hope. It is a different primary contract manufacturer this time (HTC) and I read on some other threads they're pretty good so we'll see...
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    same sort of thing they said about the 600, that it would be much better built than the 300. it feels like it, and it is a better product because of features, but i've had an equal number of problems.

i guess if palmone or whoever makes these things is okay with replacing every model of my treo at least 2 times for free i'm okay with it. the 350 days a year it does work i enjoy it.

hey, a treo that never broke down on you and always did what it's supposed to do would definitely be an amazing product. too bad we have yet to see it.
    I'mon my first and only Treo. I bought my 600 last November and it has worked flawlessly from day one.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    yeah, I had my November '03 treo until just last week. I was proud it had lasted that long, but then the vibrate broke. now my 2nd seems fine, but the screen is a little yellow and washed out. with