1.    #1  
    Hello;

I have the "original" Pocketop branded wireless keyboard. I cannot get it to work with my Treo 600. I have tried what has been recommended here in the forums (i.e., changing the hex code of the driver), but it seems I do something wrong. Would someone be kind enough to send me a "working" version of the driver?

Thanks, please send to robertrazavi "at" yahoo "dotcom" if you can. Thanks for any help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaltotun
    Hello;

I have the "original" Pocketop branded wireless keyboard. I cannot get it to work with my Treo 600. I have tried what has been recommended here in the forums (i.e., changing the hex code of the driver), but it seems I do something wrong. Would someone be kind enough to send me a "working" version of the driver?

Thanks, please send to robertrazavi "at" yahoo "dotcom" if you can. Thanks for any help!
    I have the original Pocketop keyboard as well and from everything I've read - it won't work w\ OS4. The hexcode change that was referenced in these threads was, i believe, for the Palm keyboard, not the Pocketop one.

If I'm wrong and you do get it working, please post it here.

Thanks.