1.    #1  
    Just an interesting article I came across. Probably doesn't belong in the 650 forum, but that's where I'm spending my time until October 25th...

"David Nagel, who is a CEO of PalmSource - makers of Palm OS operating system - has just given an interview to German computer magazine "c't", in which he ridicules Microsoft's attempts in cell phone industry and makes fun of Microsoft"

http://www.msmobiles.com/news.php/3198.html
    They say EXACTLY the same thing about 4 years agao. They declared nobody wants to have pocketable PC, nobody wants large screen color, and nobody wants to do spreadsheet in small screen.

ANd PPC has bigger marketshare than PalmOS by now.

treo has been around longer than smartphone and it can't even match the smartphone marketshare? hmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by suskind
    They say EXACTLY the same thing about 4 years agao. They declared nobody wants to have pocketable PC, nobody wants large screen color, and nobody wants to do spreadsheet in small screen.

ANd PPC has bigger marketshare than PalmOS by now.

treo has been around longer than smartphone and it can't even match the smartphone marketshare? hmm...
    Last figures I saw (within the last week)Palm had a larger slice of the smartphone market. Symbian by far had the largest market share.
    Hey, Suskind? Where do I get some of that crackrock you must be smokin'?
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Palm is better...
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    Hey, Suskind? Where do I get some of that crackrock you must be smokin'?

LOL
    Cell Phone History: Sanyo 6200, Sanyo 4900, Sanyo 5300, Treo 600 and now the Treo 650.