1.    #1  
    I just found this information minutes ago. Please click here and read the information for 10/19/2004. Apparently, there is at least one site out there that has a buy link for the Treo 650. Not only that, some of the accessories are mentioned. I'm adding more info. to the page right now...
    Palm and PocketPC Development with CASL (make your own Treo apps, easily)
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    or visit WAGWARE Systems, Inc. here
    This was exposed before....doesnt meen much
    that's been posted for awhile. I find it questionable refering to the "handspring" treo 650 with pics of HS treo 600's. Handspring is long gone.
    I'm a little suspect in that the Treo 650 is NOT a Handspring product (from all that I know, which isn't much). Thanks for the info though!
    Gentlemen, the truth doesn't arrive in mis-spoken words. Actions shall expose the truth when the time is right
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    that's been posted for awhile. I find it questionable refering to the "handspring" treo 650 with pics of HS treo 600's. Handspring is long gone.
    There was no mention of it here at Treocentral. I searched for "wirelessphonegallery" before posting. There is some interesting information regarding the accessories, assuming the information is correct (perhaps, an incorrect assumption given the Handspring mention).
    Palm and PocketPC Development with CASL (make your own Treo apps, easily)
    CASL is here
    LibertyControl is here
    or visit WAGWARE Systems, Inc. here
    Maybe the same source that provided Dan Rather the 'memo' gave this website its information. Handspring 650.....please
    Sorry to bust the bubble. They just did a global replace on Treo 600. The pictures are 600s and the accessories that plug into the Treo say they are compatible with 300, 180, etc. which have the same connector as 600. The 650 has the new style connector found on the T5.
    Good work Columbo! Sherlock Holmes would be proud.
    Malarkey!!!
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    it's Mularkey

U

*sigh*