1.    #1  
    I have a TREO600 (Orange Branded) - unlocked - with a SIM Card for the UK (Orange) and one for the US (T-Mobile)

When connecting to each of these services in their respective countries with the respective carriers no problem.

However, if I am in Spain and try to connect with a local carrier/network I am "Unable to register with selected Network". If I am in the US and I want to connect to another carrier (AT&T or whatever is available) I am unable to.

I can see all the selected networks available to me on the screen but am unable to connect.

I thought it was a problem with the way the service unlocked my phone but in the US I bought a factory unlocked PalmOne branded phone - Same thing!

Is there a fix out there or some advice anyone has or is just they way things are?

Thanks in advance for any help
    It will depend completely on whether or not your carrier has a roaming agreement with the network you're trying to select.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli
    It will depend completely on whether or not your carrier has a roaming agreement with the network you're trying to select.
    Yep. I agree. I checked that one with Orange in the UK and they said that I could select any carrier that was available - it is just that the costs would be cheaper with the ones that they have agreements with.

My problem still exists.